Your car contains 7 different basic fluids. All of them play an important role in keeping your car running properly, and must be maintained on a regular basis:
- Engine Oil: Engine oil keeps all of the moving parts of the engine lubricated and moving smoothly.
- Transmission Fluid: Transmission fluid lubricates your vehicle’s transmission.
- Radiator Fluid: Radiator fluid is a mixture of water and anti-freeze that keeps your car’s engine from overheating.
- Brake Fluid: Pressurized brake fluid helps your vehicle stop properly.
- Refrigerant: Refrigerant keeps your car’s air conditioning cold.
- Power Steering Fluid: Power steering fluid keeps your car’s power steering system lubricated, adding power to your manual control of the car’s wheels.
- Windshield Washer Fluid: Windshield washer fluid doesn’t keep your car running, but it does make it significantly easier to see where you’re going.
If you are tired of getting the runaround and being treated like you haven’t got a clue, we invite you to try
instead. Give us a call at 303-431-5421 for all of your automotive needs!